Key Cutting Service Information
iKeyless.com now offers a unique key cutting opportunity for select items. The keys found within this list can be cut specifically for your vehicle before they’re shipped. This is a secure service that iKeyless provides, utilizing our professional team. Upon adding a qualifying key to your cart you’ll see a prompt with instructions for how you can add this service to your order.
Benefits of this Service
Choosing key-cutting by VIN can save you up to 50% off the normal price of having a key outfit for your vehicle when all are lost. New keys cut by VIN operate better than a key that’s made from a copy of another key. This service saves time, money, and eliminates the risk of damage to your ignition or locks by tools used to originate keys.
To get started, browse our keys and remotes!
- If you’re purchasing a transponder key, it MUST be programmed before it will start your vehicle.
- You’re purchasing a key cutting service only. Programming can be done by a dealer or qualified locksmith.
- For security reasons, your package will require a signature upon delivery.
- You must provide identification proving the package is yours.
- Proof of ownership must be provided in order to complete the process.
- The address and name on your proof of ownership must match the shipping address.
- You’ll be emailed information about this process after checkout is complete.
- If the locks or ignition on your vehicle have ever been changed, this solution will not work.
- VIN information will only provide codes for original equipment on your vehicle.
- No refunds (partial or in full) can be issued for key cutting services after the key has been shipped and received by the customer. If a customer returns a key cut by iKeyless, only the original key price, not the key cutting service cost, will be refunded.
- Most key cut orders will ship same day, but due to a possible delay in receiving the key codes, please allow up to 3 days to ship all keycut orders.